With depot locations throughout Victoria and NSW, and soon to be in QLD, our teams have easy access to customer projects across eastern Australia. We pride ourselves on being innovative and leading the industry in best practice. Our brand promise is – safe. on time. first time.
As a full-service, self-provide, licenced electrical contractor, we are lucky to have a broad range of skilled expertise within our ranks, including:
- Project managers
- CAD operators
- Cable jointers
- HS&E manager and officers
- Electricians and electrical fitters
Our core capabilities span all stages of the asset lifecycle, from feasibility and engineering studies to design and drafting, electrical construction and project management, as well as warehousing, procurement and logistics. These capabilities apply to:
- NSW ASP1 Grade A and ASP3
- 66kV, 33kV, 22kV, 11kV capabilities
- Overhead infrastructure
- Underground infrastructure
- Substations and switchgear
- HV and LV network builds
- Service connections
- Cable jointing and hauling
- Street light upgrades and maintenance
- NBN and telco infrastructure
- Civil works
- Workforce management and dispatch
- Network cabling balance of plant solutions for wind farms, solar farms and battery systems
We have a strong safety record and are fully ISO accredited, with all our projects complying not only to industry specifications but also to environmental standards, as well as government and safety regulations.
We have utility accreditation for all major bodies, including Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, Jemena, Ausnet, Powercor, United Energy and Essential Energy.